School Psych Needed For Next School Year in South Dakota
2022-2023 School Psych (Remote)
You think you only have 2 options, right? You could either start a daycare or you could get a job and put your kids in daycare but the thought of having to do either of those just tears your heart out. Well look no further because Procare Therapy and Vocovision are working with a school located in South Dakota that is looking for a virtual School Psych. If you are licensed as a psychologist in the state of SD, meet the following job requirements, and interested in working from home, please send your resume to [email protected] and call 813-543-9884. To self-schedule yourself to speak over the phone about this opportunity, you can schedule through my calendly link: calendly.com/josephine-mason.
- Zoom Interview
- Remote position
- 25-37.5 hours per week
- 2022-2023 school year
- General Duties
Benefits of Partnering with VocoVision:
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Access to a full developed, established Teletherapy platform via VocoVision
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Educational Teletherapy possible. We strive to provide timely and helpful solutions to make evaluation, assessment, and therapy as effective as onsite services!
- VocoVision is not a virtual pandemic response, but rather, an established resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future. We have over 11 years of helping educators and school districts offer Teletherapy services to their students. We have the infrastructure and experience to make your remote assignment seamless, regardless of circumstances.
Job Requirements- (Must Have)
- Master's Degree or higher in School Psychology
- NASP Certification
- State DOE License
- 2 years of school-based experience
- No interns at this time
If you’re interested in this virtual School Psychologist position, send an updated copy of your resume directly to [email protected] and call (813) 543-9884.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled