School Psych Needed - Urgent!
Michigan School Psychologist – Work from Home
We connect schools with the highly qualified tele-practitioners like yourself. Our platform allows you to effectively treat, teach, assess, and encourage a single student, or an entire caseload. The flexibility of our platform allows seamless collaboration and servicing with other teachers and students at the school. You will have opportunities to work on a full-year, or short-term basis.
VocoVision offers School Psychologists a flexible, remote opportunity to work with students. Our certified independent contractors work with k-12 students via live videoconferencing. We provide the software, training, and technical support needed to transition your onsite skills to online.
- Master's Degree in School or Educational Psychology
- MI school Psych Certification needed
- Must be licensed in Michigan
- IEP experience
- Effective communication skills
- Provide direct services and/or conduct evaluations
- Communicate/collaborate with school staff and parents as required by school or applicable regulations
- Provide timely documentation for IEPs, evaluation reports, and progress reports as required by state and local regulations
- Provide case management services as required by school, including scheduling, writing, and managing BIPs, preparing for and conducting IEP meetings
To be immediately considered for the position please email Mathew Rocha a copy of your resume at [email protected] or text/call 770-325-0231.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled