School Psychologist 100% Remote Nevada
School Psychologist – 100% Remote – Nevada
A Nevada school district seeking a School Psychologist has collaborated with VocoVision. Since this is a teletherapy position, clinicians will work from the convenience of their own homes, giving them more flexibility and spending less money.
We connect schools with telepractice professionals with your level of training. You may treat, educate, evaluate, and motivate a single student or a caseload successfully using our platform. Our platform's adaptability enables smooth service and collaboration with other teachers and students at the institution. You will have the option of working a full year.
- Master’s degree in School/Educational Psychology
- 2 or more years of school-based experience
- Licensed School Psychologist in NV
- Must obtain liability insurance
- Middle/High school caseload
- 1099 Contract
- Software, training, and 24/7 technical support provided
- Primarily responsible for direct therapy and assessment
- Administer, score, analyze and interpret intellectual, academic, social/emotional/behavioral, and other psychometric assessments.
- Interview parents, teachers, and others to gather relevant data regarding student performance.
If you would like to be instantly reviewed for the Virtual School Psychologist position, please email me an updated copy of your resume to [email protected] After receiving, I will reach out to get more information and availability for an interview with the school district.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled