School Psychologist - 100% Virtual Teletherapy - Florida
School Psychologist - 100% Virtual Teletherapy
The School Psychologist would be able to work with students from grades Prek-12th. Providing evaluations, quality therapy, potential counseling to children with mild-moderate disabilities is the bulk of the assignment.
If you meet the qualifications and want to work from home APPLY NOW!
- Master or Doctoral Degree in School Psychology
- State Board License
- NASP Approved
- Set goals and develop Individual Evaluation Plans
- Ability to pass basic computer screening
- Ability to work with a range of disabilities
- Prior Schools Experience leading IEPs strongly preferred
- Able to start by Mid February if not sooner
- Willing to get licensed in Ohio, Minnesota, or Michigan if needed
- Contract, 1099
- Part Time 28 - 35 hours weekly
- Caseload Prek, Elementary, Middle School Age Youth
- Remainder School Year
Send your resume directly to Daryl.Porter@vocovision.com for expedited review for this and future opportunities!
Daryl Porter II
Senior Recruitment Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled