School Psychologist- California
Remote Position – School Psychologist – Full – Time – K-12 – California
Seeking an experienced school psychologist to provide counseling, direct and group instruction for students struggling with social, emotional, and behavioral challenges to improve academic achievement.
- Score and interpret results of all test measurements utilized for an evaluation to parent, teachers, administrators, and others
- Interact with co-workers, administration, students, parents and the community in positive, supportive and cooperative ways
- Attend individual education planning and placement committee meetings when appropriate to participate in the determination of a handicapping condition
- Master’s degree in School Psychology
- Licensed in California
- 2 years of experience in a school setting
Please send your resume and 2-3 references to email@example.com or call 678-538-6724 for more information.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled