School Psychologist- Full - Time - K-12 -Remote Position -Lansing, Michigan
School Psychologist - Full - Time - K-12 -Remote Position - Lansing, Michigan
A wonderful school in the Michigan area is seeking to hire a School Psychologist for the school year 2020- 2021. The selected candidate will be responsible for all grade students’ evaluations. The school district is looking to start interviewing this week.
- Caseload: K-12
- Full-Time (37.5 hours per week)
- Flexible Schedule
- Travel once a week onsite
- Master’s Degree in School Psychology
- 2 years of experience in a school setting
- Valid license Michigan
- Experience with Zoom Platform
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 770-325-0328 for more information.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled