School Psychologist - Immediate Interview
A partnered school district in the Waterbury area is seeking a Full Time School Psychologist for grades K-12. This district is looking to hire immediately with a contract to the end of the school year.
- K-12 Caseload
- Contract – Full Time (will consider Part Time)
- Weekly Pay
- Fast interview and start date
- Comprehensive Benefits Package offered
- Full time benefits, 401(k) plans, stipends for travel, materials reimbursement, and more
- M.S. in School/Educational Psychology
- Active or eligible for Connecticut School Psychology license
This School Psychologist opportunity will fill fast, please apply for immediate consideration by uploading your resume and contact information. To learn more about this position or other positions available in the US, send your resume to Susan Davis at email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled