School Psychologist in Montana - Work From Home
School Psychologist (Remote) - Montana
VocoVision, a leading provider of telepractice services in the education industry, is seeking a highly qualified and passionate School Psychologist to join our network. This is a remote position in which the selected psychologist will work with a school district in Montana. As a remote School Psychologist, you will have the opportunity to provide essential support to students and schools, all while enjoying the flexibility of working from the comfort of your own home.
- Conduct comprehensive evaluations and assessments of students' intellectual, academic, social, and emotional development.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other educational professionals to develop effective strategies and interventions for students' success.
- Participate in Individualized Education Program (IEP) meetings and contribute to the development of appropriate goals and accommodations.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of assessments, progress notes, and intervention plans.
- Stay informed about best practices and current trends in the field of school psychology.
- Master's or Specialist degree in School Psychology
- Valid Montana School Psychologist Certification
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a school psychologist
- Proficient in the use of technology and comfortable with telepractice tools and platforms.
- Strong assessment and diagnostic skills, including experience with standardized testing.
- Full-time, 37.5 hours per week
- Set hourly rate for both direct and indirect services
- 1099 contract
Take advantage of this opportunity to work from the comfort of your own home! Feel free to reach out to me via email or phone to receive further consideration regarding this position!
Dean McKenzie VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled