School Psychologist in Utah
Job Type: Part Time
VocoVision features an advanced application architecture that provides rich, high-resolution content sharing that doesn’t require a large amount of bandwidth (unlike typical video conferencing systems). All of which come together to eliminate the barriers that have prevented so many children from receiving the quality therapy they desperately need.
• Master or Doctoral Degree
• State Board License
• NASP Approved
• Set IEP goals
• Ability to pass basic computer screening
• Ability to work with a range of disorders
• Eliminates transportation concerns
• Reduces the hassle
• Eliminates the cost of gas
• Reduces missed visits due to illness
If you are looking to take your career to a new level as a School Psychologist, please submit your resume or call Chana Scott at 770-325-0321.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled