School psychologist job opportunity with Washington school district-teletherapy
A school psychologist is needed at a district close to Ritzville, Washington to provide remote services to students K-12 with mild to moderate disabilities.
- 1099 contract position
- Identify student behavioral/learning disabilities and complete evaluations and assessments
- Middle/high school caseload
- Masters degree or higher
- Licensed school psychologist in Washington state
- At least two years of school-based experience
- Must own a working PC/laptop in order to pass a tech screen
Apply: Please reach out to Dylan Liney at 813-471-0161 or email resume to [email protected].com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled