School Psychologist Needed for K-12 Assignment in a Indiana School
In or Out of State Certified School Psychologist for District in Indiana
TeleHealth has been around for over a decade. As needs continue to grow in rural and virtual setting districts, this arena is becoming more and more popular.We hire many disciplines within the Special Education Department. Most recently, School Psychologist can provide services remotely.
Selected candidate will report to the District Director of Special Education. Their primary responsibilities will include, but not limited to
· Response To Intervention (RTI) if needed
· Counseling and Consultation
· Complete psycho-educational evaluations to analyze learner characteristics and design appropriate learning objectives
· Functional Behavioral Interventions and Assessments
· Discussed results of evaluation at Committee of Special Education meetings with parents, service providers, and teachers
Commensurate with education and experience.
Minimum and Preferred Qualifications:
- A Doctorate or Masters in School Psychology (Depending on the State)
- Licensed as a School Psychologist by the State Board
- Ability to pass tech screening
If you are interested in this position or learning more about remote school psychologist, please reach out to me at [email protected] or call me directly at 770-325-0321.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled