School Psychologist Opportunity
Pennsylvania School Psychologist – Work from Home
VocoVision has partnered with a school district in Pennsylvania that has a vacancy for a full-time School Psychologist. This is a teletherapy position where clinicians will work from the comfort of their own home, which results in increased flexibility and decreased expenses.
We connect schools with the highly qualified tele-practitioners like yourself. Our platform allows you to effectively treat, teach, assess, and encourage a single student, or an entire caseload. The flexibility of our platform allows seamless collaboration and servicing with other teachers and students at the school. You will have opportunities to work on a full-year, or short-term basis.
- Master’s degree in School Psychology
- 2 or more years of school-based experience
- Licensed School Psychologist in Pennsylvania
Job Details / Responsibilities:
- Full-time (part-time availability encouraged to apply as well)
- Primarily responsible for direct therapy and assessments
- Software, training, and 24/7 technical support provided
- Administer, score, analyze and interpret intellectual, academic, social/emotional/behavioral, and other psychometric assessments. • Conduct systematic observations and functional assessments. • Interview parents, teachers, and others to gather relevant data regarding student performance. • Integrates all elements of assessment data into a cohesive whole for the purpose of resolving initial referral question(s) and determining eligibility for special education. • Edits and finalizes the evaluation team written report. • Communicates test results, conclusions, and recommendations clearly and concisely through oral and written reporting to school staff, parents, and other service providers, as appropriate.
To be immediately considered for the position please email Mathew Rocha a copy of your resume at [email protected] or text/call 770-325-0231.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled