School Psychologist - Part Time, 1-2 Days/Week
A partnered school district in the Canton area is seeking a Part Time School Psychologist on an as needed basis for grades K-12. This district is looking to hire immediately with a contract to the end of the school year.
- K-12: Caseload varies (as needed role)
- Contract – Part Time, 1-2 days per week estimated
- Weekly Pay
- Fast interview and start date
- M.S. in School/Educational Psychology
- Active or eligible for Ohio School Psychology license
- Strong communication, evaluation, & assessment skills
This School Psychologist opportunity will fill fast, please apply for immediate consideration by uploading your resume and contact information. To learn more about this position, send your resume to Susan Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled