School Psychologist - Part-time
Work-from Home School Psychologist needed for 20 hours/week in PA
We’re immediately seeking a highly motivated School Psychologist to begin a position working remotely with a Pennsylvania based district. If you have a heart for students and simply need more flexibility, At VocoVision, our mission is to attract, empower and retain the finest speech clinicians, psychologists and educators so that every human can manifest their full potential regardless of their immediate resources. Making a difference in the lives of all those who shape the future, from speech to teaching, is our daily focus. If you’re interested in exploring more of our virtual Educational Psychology jobs, please contact [email protected]
- 9-12th grade itinerant
- Multiple openings
- AU, OHI, ED, etc.
- Part-time schedule
- 100% work from home
Vocovision Teletherapists can expect to:
- Participate on Student Support Teams as an academic and behavioral consultant.
- Gathers information through evaluations and clearly communicates with teachers, parents, and school personnel regarding the results of all relative evaluation information.
- Must assist school teams in linking evaluative data to appropriate student interventions.
- Possibly supervising school psych interns.
Our teletherapy jobs require:
- NASP certification
- 2 years of recent experience
- Active State license
- Master's degree
VocoVision in a nutshell:
- Remote assignments – 100% Work-from-home positions
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Access to a full developed, established Teletherapy platform via VocoVision
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Educational Teletherapy possible. We strive to provide timely and helpful solutions to make evaluation, assessment, and therapy as effective as onsite services!
- VocoVision is not a virtual pandemic response, but rather, an established resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future. We have over 11 years of helping educators and school districts offer Teletherapy services to their students. We have the infrastructure and experience to make your remote assignment seamless, regardless of circumstances.
If you’re interested in this virtual school Psychology position, or are seeking a job you don’t see posted, please apply, and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me [email protected] From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process. Please call or text (678) 748-5316 with any questions you may have.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled