School Psychologist Remote Job
Apply Today to become a Fully Remote K-12 School Psychologist!
Are you a passionate and dedicated School Psychologist looking for an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of K-12 students? Vocovision has partnered with a school district in Ohio in need of an experienced School Psychologist to work remotely for the rest of the 2023-2024 school year.
As a fully remote School Psychologist, you will play a crucial role in promoting the overall success and mental health of our students in a virtual setting.
- Conduct comprehensive psychoeducational assessments to identify students' strengths, needs, and areas for growth.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) and behavior intervention plans (BIPs).
- Provide counseling and support services to students, addressing a wide range of social-emotional and behavioral concerns.
- Assist in the development and delivery of social-emotional learning programs and interventions.
- Participate in multidisciplinary team meetings to contribute insights and recommendations for student support and intervention strategies.
- Offer consultation and guidance to teachers and staff regarding students' learning and behavioral needs.
- Master's degree or higher in School Psychology or a related field.
- Valid School Psychologist Certification in Ohio.
- At least two years of previous experience working as a School Psychologist.
- Strong knowledge of psychoeducational assessment tools and techniques.
- Technological proficiency in using virtual platforms and digital tools for remote assessment and counseling.
- Remote work environment
- Weekly compensation
- Pay for direct and indirect services
How to Apply: Excited about the opportunity to contribute to students' success from the comfort of your own home? We would love to hear from you! Apply directly online today or send your resume to [email protected]. You can also call or text 678-497-4825.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled