School Psychologist - Remote Position in Michigan
Apply today to work as a Full-Time School Psychologist for the 2023-2024 school year in Michigan. Your expertise will play a vital role in fostering a positive and successful learning environment for students, parents, and educators.
- Master's or Doctoral degree in School Psychology or related field.
- Michigan School Psychologist certification.
- Experience in psychological assessments and interpretation.
- Two years of experience as a school psychologist.
- Familiarity with special education laws and regulations.
- Ability to work effectively in an educational team environment.
- Conduct psychological assessments to identify students' strengths and challenges.
- Deliver individualized counseling and support for emotional, social, and behavioral needs.
- Assist in developing and implementing Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) for students with special needs.
- Collaborate with teachers and staff to create effective intervention strategies.
- Participate in multidisciplinary team meetings to discuss student progress and intervention plans.
- Provide crisis interventions and support during challenging situations.
- Contribute to the development of school-wide mental health and wellness programs.
Submit your updated resume to [email protected] to apply for this position. You can also apply online today or via phone at 678-497-4825.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled