School Psychologist Tele based Minnesota
School Psychologist – Tele based – Minnesota
Are you looking for an opportunity to work completely remote? A school district in Minnesota needs a full-time School Psychologist. The caseload will be moderate and made up of K-12 students. Facilitators will in place along with support from the internal clinical teams at Vocovision.
- Master’s or Doctoral level Degree
- 2 years of experience is preferred
- MN State license
- Able to start in the upcoming school year
- Ability to obtain professional liability insurance upon request
Advantages to working with Vocovision:
- No relocating difficulties
- Reduces the exposer to illness
- No additional cost for access to software
- Tech support provided
- Work across time zones
If you would like to be instantly reviewed for the Virtual School Psychologist position, please email me an updated copy of your resume to [email protected] After receiving, I will reach out to get more information and availability for an interview with the school district.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.