School Psychologist Teletherapy - Idaho
School Psychologist – Teletherapy - Idaho
VocoVision has partnered with a school district in Idaho to fill a School Psychologist opening. VocoVision’s online platform allows clinicians to work from the comfort of their own home by providing the software and support necessary to succeed. This success then enables students in underserved areas to receive the psychological help they require and may not have received if it were not for teletherapy.
- Master’s Degree or higher in School or Educational Psychology
- Idaho School Psychologist license
- Basic computer skills
- Provide support and interventions to students
- Consult with teachers, families, and other faculty members
- Collaborate with the school to improve practices and policies
Benefits of Teletherapy:
- Work from home
- Increased flexibility and autonomy
- Decreased exposure to illness
- Decreased cost of transportation
If you are interested in this position, please contact Meghan Tonnesen at [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled