School Psychologist (Teletherapy) - Massachusetts
Take advantage of this opportunity to work 100% remote and continue to better the lives of the upcoming generations. VocoVision has an opportunity for a full-time, remote School Psychologist to handle a K-12 caseload. Clinicians are be expected to be comfortable with performing assessments, monitoring progress, providing prevention, intervention, & crisis support services, and family-school collaboration.
- Master’s Degree in School Psychology
- Current Massachusetts State License
- 2 years of experience
- Start immediately and work through the end of the school year
- Must be able to pass tech screening
- Software and training are provided
- IT and Clinical team support
Sound like a good fit? Submit a copy of your resume via email or give me a call for further information!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled