School Psychologist - UTAH Teletherapy
.5 FTE Utah Remote School Psychologist Job Opening
Working from home opens a world of opportunities for online therapists. By working from home, your geographical location no longer limits where you can provide services. You can help students anywhere in the country.
Our goal is to increase access and equity in education across the country by providing teletherapy services to the students who need it most. If you believe in this dream, and are interested in a 20 hour/week role as a School Psychologist, please inquire with [email protected]
- Secondary Population
- Part-time schedule
- 100% work from home
- Part-time schedule
- Providing remote assessments, evaluations, and therapy services
Vocovision Teletherapists can expect to:
- Participate on Student Support Teams as an academic and behavioral consultant.
- Gathers information through evaluations and clearly communicates with teachers, parents, and school personnel regarding the results of all relative evaluation information.
- Must assist school teams in linking evaluative data to appropriate student interventions.
- Possibly supervising school psych interns.
Our teletherapy jobs require:
- NASP certification
- 2 years of recent experience
- Utah School Psychologist credential
- Master's degree
VocoVision in a nutshell:
- Remote assignments – 100% Work-from-home positions
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Access to a full developed, established Teletherapy platform via VocoVision
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Educational Teletherapy possible. We strive to provide timely and helpful solutions to make evaluation, assessment, and therapy as effective as onsite services!
- VocoVision is not a virtual pandemic response, but rather, an established resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future. We have over 11 years of helping educators and school districts offer Teletherapy services to their students. We have the infrastructure and experience to make your remote assignment seamless, regardless of circumstances.
Contact me to learn more about this work from home opportunity. You can also email me your resume to expedite the hiring process. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Senior Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled