School Psychologist| Virtual | North Carolina
Virtual School Psychologist
Location: North Carolina
Job Type: Full-Time, Remote
We are seeking a dedicated and experienced Virtual School Psychologist to join our team. The successful candidate will work remotely to provide high-quality psychological services to students in North Carolina. The Virtual School Psychologist will be responsible for conducting evaluations, providing counseling services, and collaborating with teachers and other school staff to support students' academic and emotional success.
- Conduct psychological evaluations to assess students' cognitive, academic, and emotional functioning.
- Provide counseling services to students to support their social and emotional well-being.
- Collaborate with teachers and other school staff to develop individualized education plans (IEPs) and behavior intervention plans (BIPs) for students with special needs.
- Provide consultation and support to parents and caregivers.
- Participate in multidisciplinary team meetings to develop and implement interventions for students with complex needs.
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation of all services provided.
- Master's degree in School Psychology or related field.
- North Carolina licensure as a School Psychologist.
- At least two years of experience as a School Psychologist.
- Strong knowledge of best practices in the assessment, counseling, and treatment of students.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience with teletherapy and virtual service delivery preferred.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected] We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome candidates from diverse backgrounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled