School Psychologist - Work Online
Part-time School Psychology Job in California for 22-23 school year | 20 hrs
When partnering with VocoVision as a telepractitioner, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with students all over the country—students who need access to your services—as well as the opportunity to work from anywhere and have more control over your schedule. If you’re ready for the beauty of remote work, go ahead and read over the details of the 20 hours/week position based in CA below.
- Fully remote
- K-12th grade
- 10 students
- Participates on Student Support Teams as an academic and behavioral consultant.
- Gathers information through evaluations and clearly communicates with teachers, parents, and school personnel regarding the results of all relative evaluation information.
- Must assist school teams in linking evaluative data to appropriate student interventions
- Comprehensive reports, attend meetings, attend responsive intervention meetings, IEP meetings
- Interpret results, create reports, and submit to designated contacts within the necessary timeframe
- Conduct psychological evaluations that including assessments of intellectual, developmental, academic, social/emotional and behavioral status
- Attend verbal feedback meetings to review results/findings
- Maintain caseload in compliance with company guidelines
- Not all responsibilities listed
- NASP certification
- 2 years of recent experience
- CO State license
- Master's degree
- Competitive Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Access to a full developed, established Teletherapy platform via VocoVision
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Educational Teletherapy possible. We strive to provide timely and helpful solutions to make evaluation, assessment, and therapy as effective as onsite services!
- Remaining an established resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future. We have more than a decade of helping educators and school districts offer Teletherapy services to their students under our belt, so we have the tools and experience to make your remote assignment seamless, regardless of circumstances.
Should you want to learn more about this position, or any others that we have nationwide, please contact me today! I'd love to hear about your experience and preferences to help you find the perfect fit!
Senior Director of Tele-Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled