WASHINGTON | Virtual School Psychologist Job Opening Online
Working from home in schools can open doors you’ve never considered —you can balance work and life with ease; you’ll be able to expand your options for new openings; you’ll be able to utilize the VocoVision platform that gives you exclusive access to our extensive collection of assessments, interactive games, and other clinically curated activities. You’re able to help students across the country while being supported by the best teletherapy solution for schools nationwide. We have remote School Psychology openings based in WA for full-time, part-time, and summer hours.
- This is a full-time, fully remote position with 18 students on the caseload.
- The schedule requires 32 hours Monday - Thursday
- We are seeking an actively licensed Colorado school psychologist to start in August.
- The position is a leave coverage that has the potential to extend, but is scheduled to end in October.
- Participates on Student Support Teams as an academic and behavioral consultant.
- Gathers information through evaluations and clearly communicates with teachers, parents, and school personnel regarding the results of all relative evaluation information.
- Must assist school teams in linking evaluative data to appropriate student interventions
- Comprehensive reports, attend meetings, attend responsive intervention meetings, IEP meetings
- Interpret results, create reports, and submit to designated contacts within the necessary timeframe
- Conduct psychological evaluations that including assessments of intellectual, developmental, academic, social/emotional and behavioral status
- Attend verbal feedback meetings to review results/findings
- Maintain caseload in compliance with company guidelines
- Not all responsibilities listed
- NASP certification
- 2 years of recent experience
- CO State license
- Master's degree
- Competitive Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Access to a full developed, established Teletherapy platform via VocoVision
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Educational Teletherapy possible. We strive to provide timely and helpful solutions to make evaluation, assessment, and therapy as effective as onsite services!
- Remaining an established resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future. We have more than a decade of helping educators and school districts offer Teletherapy services to their students under our belt, so we have the tools and experience to make your remote assignment seamless, regardless of circumstances.
Remote work is as easy as:
Entering in your information and contact details below
Send your resume to: [email protected]
Or simply text me and connect at: (678) 748-5316
Either way, I hope to hear from you soon!
Director of Educational Resources
VocoVision | ProCare Therapy
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled