School SLP Job in Maine | Work from home
School Speech Therapist Needed for Online caseload | Full-time
Working from home in schools can open doors you’ve never considered —you can balance work and life with ease; you’ll be able to expand your options for new openings; you’ll be able to utilize the VocoVision platform that gives you exclusive access to our extensive collection of assessments, interactive games, and other clinically curated activities. You’re able to help students across the country while being supported by the best teletherapy solution for schools nationwide. We have remote SLP openings based in ME for full-time, part-time, and summer hours.
- Elementary, Middle and High School Openings
- Population assigned first come first serve
- Direct services
- Assessments and Evaluations
- Flexible hours
- Full and part-time positions open
- The Speech-Language Pathologists (SLP) work under the direction and supervision of the Associate Director of Speech-Language Services and will work with elementary through high school students grades PreK-12th grade in screening, evaluating, diagnosing, and treating disorders of speech and language communication
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, and communicate with both adults and children
- Successful candidates will demonstrate an ability to assess all areas of speech and language development, provide direct instruction to students, and consult to team members in a collaborative manner.
- Speech-language pathologists will develop individualized goals & Individualized Education Plans consistent with state/federal laws and regulations, provide case management for students with speech/language disabilities, and implement programs in the least restrictive environment appropriate for the student.
- State DOE licensure
- 2 years of recent experience
- Master's degree
Why Partner with VocoVision?
- Remote assignments – 100% Work-from-home positions
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Guaranteed hours
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Remote work in Schools possible.
- VocoVision, rather than appearing out of the pandemic, has been an established remote services resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future for more than a decade.
- Independent contracts
To apply to work for this great district, please submit your information and resume to me directly.
If you have any questions, I can be accessible via phone at: (678) 748-5316
I look forward to hearing from you!
Senior Director of School Teletherapy Resources
ProCare Therapy | VocoVision
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled