School SLP opening in Utah
At VocoVision, we work hard daily to connect school districts with teletherapists - from the application, interview, therapy platform and tech and clinical support, VocoVision is there to provide all the support school districts and therapists alike could need to make remote work seamless.
Partnering with VocoVision on a remote assignment is a way to provide yourself with all the benefits of working from home and maintaining a healthy work/life balance while still making a difference in the lives of students.
A School District in Utah has partnered with us and asked us to help them source a full time Speech Language Pathologist, and the best part - they're looking for virtual candidates! Does this sound like you?
This is a fully remote, full time position for the 22/23 school year.
If you're a Utah Licensed Speech Pathologist, or a licensed SLP in another state willing to obtain Utah Licensure. If you've ever wondered if working from home was a possibility for you, apply below. Let's talk. It's more possible than you think!
- School District Near Salt Lake City, UT - NO ONSITE SERVICES REQUIRED!
- 2022-2023 school year
- FT/40 hours per week/M-F
- K - 12th grade caseload
- Must be available for ASAP Interview/Hire
- Applicant must hold an Master's in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Applicant must be licensed or willing to get licensed through the Utah State Board
- 2 years of schools experience preferred - or the willingness to sit on an exception interview to discuss any transferrable experience you may have!
For immediate consideration of this position, please send your resume via email to [email protected] For any questions regarding this position, or any others we may currently have available, please text or call me at 678-497-4817. Please be prepared to have a short call with me to discuss the position, your experience, and our hiring process!
You don't have to work tirelessly onsite to make a difference. Let's find you a teletherapy position today!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled