School SLP (Virtual School)
School Speech Language Pathologist in Wisconsin
VocoVision is in search of a highly skilled Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to work Part time with students for a school district in Wisconsin. This is a remote position that allows you to provide speech and language services to students from the comfort of your own home. The selected SLP will play a vital role in helping students overcome communication challenges and achieve their academic and social goals.
- SLP-CCC License
- Masters Degree in Speech Language or related field
- Experience and a desire to work with children with special needs in an educational setting.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Knowledge of due process procedures including referral and assessment procedures
- Start ASAP- 5/24/24
- 20 hours a week
- 3:1 Model- 3 weeks direct, 1 week indirect
- K-12 Caseload
- More details upon interview
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected]. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled