School Social Worker 100% Remote Massachusetts
School Social Worker – 100% Remote – Massachusetts
We connect schools with the highly qualified tele-practitioners like yourself. Our platform allows you to effectively treat, teach, assess, and encourage a single student, or an entire caseload. The flexibility of our platform allows seamless collaboration and servicing with other teachers and students at the school. You will have opportunities to work on a full-year, or short-term basis.
VocoVision is currently interviewing clinicians for a Social Worker position in a Massachusetts school district.
- Licensed as Social Worker
- Master’s degree in social work
- Certification in School social work
- Michigan Certification to work in schools as Social Worker
- Full time/Part time
- 1099 Contract
- Immediate Start through End of School Year
- Provide direct casework, service coordination, and crisis intervention services to students, families, and local school staff.
- Perform crisis intervention support to students, families, and local schools for situations impacting attendance, adjustment, or school environment.
- Serve as a consultant and resource to local schools concerning issues and problems relating to school attendance, adjustment, or school environment.
- Mainly a mental health counseling role.
If you would like to be instantly reviewed for the Remote School Social Worker position, please email me an updated copy of your resume to [email protected] After receiving, I will reach out to get more information and availability for an interview with the school district.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled