School Speech-Language Pathologist Distance Learning
School Speech-Language Pathologist – Distance Learning
A school district in Washington state is currently interviewing for an organized and adaptable Speech-Language Pathologist for this school year. This position utilizes teletherapy to provide students with the services they need and therapists the ability to work form the comfort of their own home.
VocoVision brings advanced video conferencing and effective educational services together to create a unique opportunity for students, therapists, and school systems.
- Develop and monitor IEPs
- Assess progress of students throughout
- Perform evaluations for placement
- Master’s degree
- Active Washington SLP License
- 2-3 years in a school setting
Advantages of Teletherapy:
- Increased flexibility (schedule/less overhead)
- Reduce transportation costs and commuting hassles
- Software, training, and IT support provided
If you would like to help bridge the gap between therapy and technology, please send your resume to Meghan Tonnesen at email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled