School Speech-Language Pathologist Distance Learning
School Speech-Language Pathologist – Distance Learning
VocoVision is working with this school district in Virginia currently seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist to join their team. This is a teletherapy position that allows the therapist to connect with students remotely from home. As a result, the therapist enjoys increased autonomy with decreased transportation expenses, and the students receive the therapy they need.
- Work with and evaluate students daily in a k-12 school setting.
- Develop and evaluate IEPs for each student
- Communicate with the school and parents on student progress
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- At least 2 years of school-based experience
License and Certification:
- Licensed SLP in Virginia
- Full-time (37.5 hours/week)
VocoVision provides clinical and technical training as well as 24/7 support to ensures success for everyone involved.
To learn more about this job opening, please submit your resume and 2-3 references to Meghan Tonnesen at [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled