School Speech Language Pathologist in New Hampshire - Virtual
Have you ever been interested in working from home? With Vocovision you can!
Vocovision teletherapy services provide you with the freedom and flexibility to work from the comfort of your own home. We have partnered with a New Hampshire School District in need of an experienced Speech Language Pathologist to provide teletherapy services to a caseload of K-5 students.
- Evaluate and assess students levels of speech-language difficulties.
- Develop and implement Individualized Education Programs based on the needs of each student.
- Collaborate with administrators and teachers within the school to meet student specific needs.
- Engage families in decision making and program implementation.
- New Hampshire SLP License and Certification
- ASHA CCCs
- Master s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Two years of school-based experience preferred.
- Comfortable with 1099 contract and ability to obtain liability insurance
- Weekly compensation
- Guaranteed pay for direct and indirect services
- Work from home flexibility
- The ability to make a positive impact on the lives of students
Apply online today or send your resume to Rumor Morton at [email protected]. Feel free to call 678-497-4825 for further details.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled