School Speech-Language Pathologist Online
School Speech-Language Pathologist – Online
TeleTherapy has become increasingly common in school settings. This provides several advantages to both students in underserved areas, and therapists in need of a more flexible schedule or looking to advance their career.
A Pennsylvania school district is seeking a qualified Speech-Language Pathologist for this
school year via teletherapy. Therapists are expected to provide direct therapy, testing, assessments, evaluations, manage IEPs, and attend virtual meetings.
- Licensed Speech-Language Pathologist in Pennsylvania
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC)
- 2-3 years in a school setting
Advantages of Teletherapy:
- Work from home
- Increased flexibility
- Cut transportation costs (gas + wear and tear)
- Decrease exposure to illness
Work Hours: Regular school hours
Now is a great time to get a feel for teletherapy and complete all lessons and trainings so you can best utilize the platform when the school year starts. If interested, please submit your resume and 2-3 references to Meghan Tonnesen at Meghan.Tonnesen@vocovision.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled