School Speech Language Pathologist | Remote
VocoVision is looking for Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to work remotely with a local school district near Dallas, TX.
If you are interested in a remote Speech Language Pathologist Position, please see the details below:
- A master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology is required.
- TX license
- ASHA (American Speech and Language Association) certification
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in schools as a speech therapist.
- Assess language skills, conduct evaluations, Design IEPs, implement treatment plans, improve communication skills, and monitor students progress.
- To collaborate with onsite staff and students while performing virtual services.
- This position will be 1099
- Full time
- Contract: December 1st- end of school year
- Caseload: 35-40 students
- Elementary and middle school
- Weekly pay
If you are interested in this position, please apply and send your resume over to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled