School Speech Language Pathologist Teletherapy Pennsylvania
School Speech Language Pathologist – Teletherapy – Pennsylvania
A Pennsylvania school district is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist to join their team for this school year.
This school utilizes teletherapy to connect therapists and students through a unique and comprehensive online platform. Students typically unable to receive the services they need due to the location of the school, can now be reached remotely by therapists anywhere in the United States. Therapists will receive clinical and technical training prior to beginning services to best optimize their time and the students' time.
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communicative Disorders
- Licensed SLP in Pennsylvania
- Recent school-based experience
Advantages of Teletherapy:
- Work from home
- Reduce transportation costs (gas/wear and tear)
- Reduce exposure to illness
- Increased flexibility (schedule/less overhead)
To be considered for this position, please send your resume and 2-3 references to Meghan Tonnesen at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled