School Speech Language Pathologist Teletherapy
School Speech Language Pathologist – Teletherapy
VocoVision has partnered with a school district in Minnesota in need of a full time Speech Language Pathologist for this school year. The selected clinician will work remotely from home and provide direct and indirect services through a complete online platform. VocoVision provides the software, training, and technical support to ensure success for the clinician, students, and school district.
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Licensed SLP in MinnesotaMN Teaching Certification
- Recent school-based experience
- Must have at least 2 years
- Part-time applicant also encouraged
Obtain the work/life balance you deserve by sending your resume and 2-3 references to VocoVision Account Executive, Meghan Tonnesen, at email@example.com or by calling (770) 225-3007.