School Speech-Language Pathologist Teletherapy
School Speech-Language Pathologist – Teletherapy
A school district in Connecticut is currently interviewing for a hard-working and qualified Speech-Language Pathologist. This position utilizes teletherapy to provide students with the services they need and therapists the ability to work form the comfort of their own home.
VocoVision brings advanced video conferencing and effective educational services together to create a unique opportunity for students, therapists, and school systems. To ensure a smooth transition, VocoVision provides software, training, and technical support every step of the way.
- Develop and monitor IEPs
- Assess progress of students throughout
- Perform evaluations for placement
- Master’s degree
- Active Connecticut SLP License
- 2-3 years in a school setting
Advantages of Teletherapy:
- Reduce transportation costs (gas/wear and tear)
- Reduce exposure to illness
- Increased flexibility (schedule/less overhead)
If you would like to help bridge the gap between therapy and technology, please send a copy of your resume to Meghan Tonnesen at email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled