School Speech-Language Pathologist Teletherapy
School Speech-Language Pathologist – Teletherapy
VocoVision has partnered with a school district in Connecticut in need of a full time Speech-Language Pathologist for this school year. The selected clinician will work remotely from home and provide direct and indirect services through a complete online platform. VocoVision provides the software, training, and technical support to ensure success for the clinician, students, and school district.
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Licensed SLP in Connecticut
- Recent school-based experience
- Must have at least 2 years
- IEP Experience
- Part-time applicant also encouraged
Obtain the work/life balance you deserve by sending your resume and 2-3 references to VocoVision Account Executive, Meghan Tonnesen, at email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled