School Speech-Language Pathologist Teletherapy
School Speech-Language Pathologist – Teletherapy
VocoVision is working with a school district in Washington to find a Speech-Language Pathologist interested in working from the comfort of their own home. This is a full-time position, but only the direct services must be completed during regular school hours. The therapist creates their own schedule based on the students’ schedules and IEPs.
VocoVision utilizes an online platform and provides the software, training, and technical support needed to easily transition onsite skills to the computer.
- Master’s degree in Speech and Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Licensed SLP in Washington
- School-based experience
Advantages of Teletherapy:
- Work from home
- Save time and money on the daily commute
- Get paid for every hour you devote to the assignment
- Access to a qualified team of clinical experts with years of experience
Advance you career today by contact Meghan Tonnesen with your resume and 2-3 references.
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled