School Speech-Language Pathologist Teletherapy
School Speech-Language Pathologist – Teletherapy
VocoVision is now accepting candidates for a Speech-Language Pathologist position to work full-time with a school district in California. The SLP will work from home over a complete online platform and deliver services to a mild to moderate caseload.
The district will provide an on-site paraprofessional or teacher’s aide to assist students during their therapy times. VocoVision provides the technical and clinical training needed to succeed, as well as software with a multitude of games and testing materials to utilize.
- California SLP License (or willing to obtain)
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology or related field
- 2 years minimum in school-based setting
- Effective communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Work from home
- Save time and money on commuting
- Lower exposure to illness
If you are interested in learning more about this position and scheduling an immediate tech screening, please email your resume to [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled