School Speech-Language Pathologist Teletherapy
School Speech-Language Pathologist Teletherapy Position
A school district in Oregon has enlisted the help of VocoVision to fill a full-time teletherapy need. This position would be completed through a complete and user-friendly online platform, allowing the therapist to work entirely form home. As long as the therapist owns a computer (not a tablet or Chromebook), VocoVision supplies everything else needed for a successful assignment.
- Master’s degree in Speech and Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Licensed Oregon SLP
- Two years of school-based experience
- ~20 hours/week
- Responsible for testing, direct therapy, IEPs, communicating with staff and parents, and attending meetings
Benefits of Teletherapy
- Increased flexibility and autonomy
- Cut transportation costs (gas and maintenance)
- Save time by cutting out long commute
- VocoVision provides
- Clinical and Technical Training
- 24/7 IT support
Advance your career today by sending your resume and 2-3 references to Meghan Tonnesen at [email protected].
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.