School Speech-Language Pathologist Virtual
School Speech-Language Pathologist – Virtual
VocoVision is currently accepting resumes for a school-based Speech-Language Pathology position in New Mexico. Qualified candidates must have an active New Mexico SLP Licensure and teaching certification.
This position utilizes an online platform, allowing SLPs to provide services to students from the comfort of their own home.
- Full Time hours available
- Elementary school caseload
- Master’s degree
- School-based experience
- Licensed SLP in New Mexico
Advantages of Teletherapy:
- Weekly Paycheck- every Friday
- No commuting
- Create your own schedule
- Avoid exposure to illness
- Conduct speech, language, and hearing screenings
- Support school personnel to accomplish the goals and objectives of the district
- Maintain records and reports of speech therapy program conducted
Submit your application below or contact Meghan Tonnesen for more details.
Account Executive at VocoVision
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled