School Speech Language Pathologist wanted! | Rhode Island
Virtual Speech Language Pathologist Job in Rhode Island Schools
100% Remote Speech Language Pathologist Needed for Rhode Island -Full Time Position
- Job requires Rhode Island Speech Language Pathologist certification but can live anywhere in the US
- Qualifications include being tech-savvy, organized, flexible and accountable, as job requires delivering services to students onsite while Speech Language Pathologist works from home.
- You must complete a short tech screen prior to interviewing
- 2 years of experience in a school position
- State teaching license may be required
- Attend IEP meetings as needed and complete progress reports
- Conduct evaluations and assessments to identify students’ needs
Please send the most current copy of your resume to [email protected] and apply here to be considered for this Rhode Island Speech Language Pathologist job. To be considered in a timely manner please complete both actions.
Vocovision Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled