School Speech Language Pathologist | Work From Home | Remote
VocoVision is looking for a work from home Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to work with a local school district near Springfield, MO.
If you are interested in a remote Speech Language Pathologist Position, please see the details below:
- A master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology is required.
- You must be licensed in the state you reside in as well as the state where you will be practicing.
- ASHA (American Speech and Language Association) certification
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in schools as a speech therapist.
- Assess language skills, conduct evaluations, Design IEPs, implement treatment plans, improve communication skills, and monitor students progress.
- Serve as a confident and responsible therapist to provide students the confidence needed to continue to develop in school and everyday life.
- To collaborate with onsite staff and students while performing virtual services.
- This position will be 1099
- Full time and part time opening
- Full school year contract
- Caseload: Elementary, Middle, or High School
- Weekly pay
If you are interested in this position, please apply and send your resume over to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled