School Speech-Language Pathologist Work from Home
School Speech-Language Pathologist – Work from Home
A school district in Oklahoma is seeking a certified Speech-Language Pathologist to join their team for this school year. This job is via teletherapy, meaning the therapist works from home on a complete online platform. Teletherapy allows SLPs to carry out responsibilities typically performed onsite in the comfort of their own home. In addition to the increased flexibility, therapists enjoy more independence with less overhead.
- Oklahoma SLP License
- MA or MS CCC-SLP
- Recent school-based experience
- Home computer with high-speed internet for the software
- Software and technical support provided
- Implement IEP goals and objectives
- Assess and evaluate student progress
- k-12 caseload
Advance your career today by applying below or sending your resume and 2-3 references to VocoVision Account Executive, Meghan Tonnesen.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled