School Speech Language Pathologist| Work From Home
VocoVision is looking for Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to work remotely with a local school district in Ohio.
If you are interested in a work from home SLP job, please see the details below:
- A master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology is required.
- ASHA- CCC's
- Active SLP license in OH
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in schools as a speech therapist.
- General SLP duties
- Evaluations, IEP meetings, and group sessions.
- Work with onsite staff to provide services to students
- This position will be 1099
- Full time- 37.5 hours
- Contract: Remainder of 22/23 school year
- Caseload: K-12th grade
- Weekly pay
If you are interested in this position, please apply and send your resume over to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled