School Speech Language Pathologist
A school district in California is seeking to hire a virtual Speech Language Pathologist for the 21-22 school year. Caseload will consist of children grades k-12 (mild-moderate). Responsibilities will include case management, IEPs, and monitoring progress.
- Part Time
- Caseload: K-12
- Contract - 1099
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- California SLP License
- School-based experience preferred, but not required
- Conduct evaluations and provide direct services
- Communicate with school staff and parents per regulations
- Provide case management services, including scheduling, writing/managing caseloads, preparing for/conducting IEP meetings
To be considered for this position, send a copy of your resume to Ashley Walker at Ashley.Walker@Vocovision.com or call 678-497-4792.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled