School Speech Language Pathologist
VocoVision is looking for Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to work remotely with a local school district near Seattle, WA.
If you are interested in a remote Speech Language Pathologist Position, please see the details below:
- A master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology is required.
- WA License
- ASHA (American Speech and Language Association) certification
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in schools as a speech therapist.
- Assess language skills, conduct evaluations, Design IEPs, implement treatment plans, improve communication skills, and monitor students progress.
- Serve as a confident and responsible therapist to provide students the confidence needed to continue to develop in school and everyday life.
- To collaborate with onsite staff and students while performing virtual services.
- This position will be 1099
- Full time
- Contract for remainder of 22/23 school year
- Caseload: K-12th grade
- Weekly pay
If you are interested in this position, please apply and send your resume over to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled