School Speech Therapist - K-12, Actively Interviewing
A partnered school district near Portland is actively seeking a Speech Therapist for 15 of their K-12 students. This district is ready to contract Full Time hours to the end of the school year and is also interested in committing to 2021-2 school year. Recent CFY grads are encouraged to apply.
- K-12: 15 Caseload
- Contract – Full Time, End of School Year, Interested in 2021-2
- Weekly Pay
- CFYs will be considered
- Fast interview and start date
- Comprehensive Benefits Package offered
- M.S. in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Maine SLP License
- Effective assessment, communication, and collaborative skills
This great School Speech Language Pathologist opportunity will fill fast, be sure to apply for immediate consideration. To expedite the process or learn more about other Speech Therapist positions available in the US, send your resume and contact information to Susan Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled