School Speech Therapist Needed for Teletherapy
100% Remote Speech Pathologist Georgia
Work for an amazing school district in Georgia as a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)! Take advantage of this opportunity to work independently from the comfort of your home! Candidate must be licensed in Georgia. Candidate will be responsible for assessing K-12 students (mild to moderate cases).
- Master’s Level Degree
- At least 2 years of experience in a school setting is preferred
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC)
- Georgia Teaching Certificate
Advantages to Working with VocoVision:
- Eliminates travel difficulties
- Reduces exposure to illness
- No additional cost for access to software
To apply please email your resume to Account Executive Taylor Langston at Taylor.firstname.lastname@example.org. Call directly at 770-776-2079 for any questions regarding this position or positions available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled