School Speech Therapist
Welcome to VocoVision, where excellence in educational and healthcare staffing services is our hallmark. We take pride in bridging the gap between exceptional professionals and fulfilling careers in the field of Speech-Language Pathology.
Join us as a 1099 Independent Contractor in the dynamic landscape of Illinois. If you're passionate about driving positive change through your expertise, VocoVision invites you to embark on this exciting opportunity with us.
- Kindergarten thru 12th grade classrooms (Mild to Moderate)
- Full-time position for the 2023-2024 school year
- Conduct assessments and evaluations to diagnose speech, language, and communication disorders
- Collaborate closely with clients and their families to ensure a personalized journey to success
- Provide exceptional therapy and intervention services to individuals with speech and language disorders, both in individual and group settings
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation.
- Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Active Illinois (IL) state SLP licensure
- Professional Educator License (PEL)
- ASHA certification (CCC-SLP)
- Two years of experience as a school Speech Therapist
- Previous Teletherapy experience
If you are passionate and dedicated about seeking a rewarding opportunity as a 1099 Independent Contractor with VocoVision in Illinois, we invite you to apply!
Apply today by emailing a current resume to [email protected] or by scheduling at https://calendly.com/zack-initial-phone-interview
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled