School Speech Therapist
VocoVision, your gateway to educational and healthcare staffing excellence. We're dedicated to connecting top-tier professionals, like you, with impactful opportunities in Speech-Language Pathology. Our mission is empowering individuals through access to premier therapeutic services. Join us as a 1099 Independent Contractor in Oregon to make a difference through your expertise.
- K-12th grade school classrooms (Mild to Moderate caseloads)
- Full-time position for the 2023-2024 school year
- Conduct assessments and evaluations to diagnose speech, language, and communication disorders
- Collaborate closely with clients and their families to ensure a personalized journey to success
- Provide exceptional therapy and intervention services to individuals with speech and language disorders, both in individual and group settings
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation.
- Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Oregon (OR) Speech-Language Pathology licensure or willing to get licensed in Oregon
- ASHA certification (CCC-SLP)
- Two years of experience as a school Speech Therapist
- Previous Teletherapy experience
Apply today by emailing a current resume to [email protected] or by scheduling at https://calendly.com/zack-initial-phone-interview
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled